EPOXY 2C SELF-LEVELING Varnish (Without solvent)
AUTONIVELANTE TRANSPARENTE BRILLO (EPOXY 2C) 3d floors
2C epoxy varnish without solvent, which is used as a primer, as a lining in multilayer and self-leveling systems and as sealing or finishing in multilayer systems with colored quartz.
As it does not contain solvents, it is recommended for the food industry, health zones, schools
Epoxy 2C to self-leveling water for 3D floors
BUY VARNISH OF TWO COMPONENTS SELF-LEVELING 100% SOLIDS FOR DECORATIVE FLOORS IN BRIGHT FINISH
BUY EPOXY OF TWO TRANSPARENT COMPONENTS FOR DECORATION OF FLOORS
NATURE OF THE 2C EPOXY VARNISH WITHOUT SELF-LEVELING SOLVENTS
Binding system, without solvents, for mortars, self-leveling and multilayer epoxy coatings based on an epoxy resin and a polyamine hardener.
Density: 1.08-1.12 grs / cm3
Consumption: As a color-seal: 0.400-0.600 Kg / m2
As a primer: 0,200-0,400 Kg / m2
As lisaje: 0,400-0,700 Kg / m2
(mixed with quartz aggregate)
Life of the mixture at 20ºC: 20 minutes
Repainted: 12-24 hours
Adhesion:> 35 kg / cm2
Resistance to compression of the mortar: 900kg / cm2
Flexure fracture (ISO 178)
(after 10 days at 20 ° C): 35 N / mm2
CHARACTERISTICS OF EPOXY 2C TRANSPARENT SELF-LEVELING
- This type of epoxy varnish 2C to water, is characterized by not containing any type of solvents, so it is recommended for sanitary and food industry or children's areas or homes where you do not want any type of smell of solvents.
- Provides finishes of great mechanical and chemical resistance, in addition to a
exceptional adhesion and great hardness.
- Colorless epoxy coating for multilayer finishes in non-slip quartz color.
WHERE CAN I USE THE EPOXY TO THE TRANSPARENT WATER OF TWO SELF-LEVELING COMPONENTS?
It can be used as a primer or as a screen in multilayer and self-leveling systems.
It is suitable as sealing or finishing in multilayer systems with colored quartz.
Recommended system in food industries, sanitary areas, mechanical workshops, manufacturing and storage areas, ramps and loading docks, etc ...
Epoxy with two components in water in transparent for the realization of decorative floors.
HOW DO I HAVE TO USE THE CLEAR EPOXY 2C SELF-LEVELING VARNISH?
- The humidity of the support must be less than 7%.
- Do not apply at temperatures below 10ºC.
- The binder system is supplied in an adequate proportion of mixture, which must be done in a homogeneous and complete way, avoiding remaining product remains on the walls and bottom of the containers.
- The mixture of the two components will be made with a stirrer at low revolutions to avoid introducing air.
- In the case of use as a first layer, it will be applied with a notched trowel and a dry, clean and rough surface will be necessary that we will achieve by mechanical systems (shot blasting or milling).
- As finishing in multilayer systems, it will be applied by roller or with a rubber trowel.
- The total hardening will not be achieved until after 7 days at temperatures not
lower than 15-20ºC.
PRECAUTIONS USING THE SELF-LEVELING VARNISH WITHOUT SOLVENTS EPOXY 2C
Perform good ventilation of the premises and have a good extraction system.
Use active carbon mask, safety glasses and protective gloves during application.
For more information consult the Safety Data Sheet corresponding to the product.
PACKAGING OF VARNISH EPOXY 2C WITHOUT SOLVENT 100% SOLID
It comes in containers of:
Component A: 5,640 kilos
Component B: 3,000 kilos
The technical advice for the use and use of our products is based on our best knowledge and information, as a result of the tests carried out in our laboratories and our experience collected over the years at the customer's service.
ANGAR Paintings, will not be responsible for the problems caused by an incorrect application or misuse of our products.
If you want to know the price to buy TRANSPARENT epoxy varnish of two components to the water, for the creation of decorative and self-leveling floors, you can see it at the beginning of this page.
- Theoretical performance
- Como Sellado: 0.400 - 0.600 kg/m2 Como Imprimación: 0.200 - 0.400 kg/m2Como lisaje: 0.400 - 0.700 kg/ m2
- Minimum 12 hours / maximum 24 hours (elapsed this period, it is necessary to sand the surface for repainting)
- Transparent or colorless
- Temperature of Application
- Do not apply below 10 ° centrigrade
- Useful life of the mixture
- 20 minutos
- 1.08 - 1.12 grs/cm3
- Adherence to the support
- Mayor 35 kg / cm2 (broken concrete)
- Humedad del soporte
- Inferior al 10 %