Water-based polyurethane varnish (SHINE 2C)
MICROCEMENTO SEALER VARNISH AND BASE METAL FLOORS IN BAGUA
WATER aliphatic polyurethane TWO COMPONENT BRIGHT GREEN
Suitable for vertical and horizontal protect decorative pavements located in interor and abroad.
High wear resistance, UV rays, and cleaning detergents.
High mechanical and chemical resistance.
very low odor
BUY VARNISH two component polyurethane gloss finish WATER
ORDER TO PROTECT FLOORS BARNIZ MICROCEMENTO O METALLIC FLOORS
NATURE OF WATER POLYURETHANE VARNISH TWO COMPONENTS
It is a colorless sealant formulated with aliphatic polyurethane coating 2-component water based.
POLYURETHANE WATER FEATURES TWO COMPONENTS
- High wear resistance.
- Suitable for use indoors or outdoors.
- Resistant to UV rays.
- Resistant to common cleaning chemicals.
- Based on water.
- Very low odor.
WHERE CAN I USE THE WATER POLYURETHANE TWO COMPONENT?
- Sealing of cementitious decorative coatings both vertical and
horizontal located indoors or outdoors.
- Suitable sealant for flooring and metal flooring microcemento
HOW SHOULD I USE THE WATER POLYURETHANE BICOMPONENTE?
- Before applying the product to verify that the surface is dry and clean (free of dirt, grease, oil ...).
- Avoid condensation on the surface to be protected as it can cause bubbles in the product first hand.
- The contents of the two containers were previously stirring thoroughly homogenized. Subsequently the two components are mixed with a mechanical stirrer at low speed to avoid introducing air into the mixture for 2 minutes.
Keep in mind that the life of the mixture at 20 degrees is 2 hours, after which time the material should not be applied although visually seems to be in good condition.
- The mixing ratios between the two components are these:
Brightness .............. 5 / 0.5 kg or what is the same 10/1 by weight.
- It shall apply with short hair roller or low pressure spray in very thin layers to achieve total coverage of the surface. Stretch the material enough to not cause waterlogging and excessive accumulation of material. Try that overlap each other cloths on are still fresh, so marks are avoided.
- For the application of the second hand allow sufficient time for the surface drying occurs and lost tackiness observed no evidence of moisture time. At least 4 hours.
- A minimum two coat application is recommended. In the case of application to microcemento most often it is sufficient. If necessary by excessive porosity of the substrate apply a third coat.
- During the drying of the product must have sufficient ventilation to remove excess moisture.
- Do not use cleaning products during the first week of pavement usage (including water). After this time to clean the surface using water with neutral detergent.
- Cleaning of the tools used will be made with water before material dries.
PRECAUTIONS WHEN USING WATER POLYURETHANE TWO COMPONENTS
Wear safety goggles and protective gloves during application.
For more information see the data sheet for the product safety.
PACKAGING OF WATER BICOMPONENTE POLIURETANO
It comes in gloss finish packaging:
Component A: 5 kilos Component B: 0.5 kilos
Technical advice for use and use of our products are given according to our best knowledge and information, the result of tests conducted in our laboratories and our experience gathered over the years customer service.
ANGAR paintings, SC will not be responsible for problems caused by misapplication or misuse of our products.
.For The price to buy varnish two component polyurethane water to portege microcemento floors and metal flooring can consult the top of this page.
- At least 4 hours
- Theoretical performance
- 0.100 kgs x square meter X hand
- Brightness / Mate
- Useful of Application
- Short hair roller / Airless
- Cleanliness Tool
- Transparent or colorless
- Time of dried to a temperature of 25 ºC and a relative dampness of 50 %
- 24 hours
- Temperature of Application
- Do not apply below 10 ° centrigrade
- Proportion of the mixture
- 10: 1 by weight for brightness / 5: 1 by weight for mate
- Useful life of the mixture
- at 20 degrees Celsius: 2 hours
- 1.02 +- 0.05 kgs/dm3
- Humedad del soporte
- Inferior al 10 %