Fireproof varnish Certificate (Polyurethane 2C)
FIREPROOF VARNISH acrylic polyurethane 2 C (Anti Fire)
Polyurethane varnish all media, when we want Ignifugo or not.
Recommended for iron, aluminum, wood, flooring, glass and some plastics, Interior and Exterior.
CLASSIFICATION certificate B-s2, d0 IGNIFUGO
It provides high adhesion and flexibility, high hardness and chemical and mechanical resistance.
Buy varnish two-component polyurethane or anti FIREPROOF FIRE
COMPOSITION polyurethane varnish IGNIFUGO OR ANTI FIRE WOOD
Component polyurethane varnish based on a system of hydroxylated acrylic resin crosslinked with aliphatic polyisocyanates.
IGNIFUGO classified material, according to fire reaction tests UNE-EN 13823: 2012, EN ISO 1716: 2011 and UNE EN ESO 11925-2: 2011, for obtaining a reaction to fire classification according UNE EN 13501-1 : 2007 + A1: 2011, obtaining a B-s2, d0 classification gloss and satin finish.
FEATURES polyurethane varnish 2 C IGNIFUGO O FIRE BARRIER
Suitable for finishing and protection of surfaces indoors or outdoors, provides high adhesion and flexibility as well as a great hardness and chemical and mechanical resistance.
WHERE TO USE CERTIFIED FIREPROOF POLYURETHANE VARNISH TWO COMPONENTS?
Recommended for the protection and decoration of wood, all metal surfaces and some plastic surfaces, also on light metals (aluminum, galvanized steel, glass) for As, or both inside and outdoors.
Being a fireproof paint, prevents the spread of fire, especially recommended for wooden houses, bars, restaurants, fire doors, etc ...
It can be used as primer two component polyurethane, for plastic or hard anchoring irons.
HOW TO USE VARNISH two component polyurethane IGNIFUTO CERTIFICATE OR ANTI FIRE?
- The surfaces must be free of dust, grease and old paint.
- Mix the two components in proportion 4: 1 and homogenize the contents are thoroughly stirring.
- Application can be by brush, roller or airless.
- The first coat is applied by diluting 25% with our Polyurethane Solvent; for subsequent hands diluted approximately 10%.
- To achieve good adhesion between coats must not let pass more than 24 hours.
PRECAUTIONS WHEN USING VARNISH two component polyurethane
Make a good ventilation in the room and have a good extraction system.
Use activated carbon mask, goggles and gloves during application.
PRESENTATION OF FIREPROOF POLYURETHANE VARNISH WOOD
It is available in packs of:
Completion packaging gloss, satin
Component A: 2.6 kilos and 13 kilos
Component B: 0.75 Kilos and 3 kilos
Technical advice for the use and application of our products are given with best knowledge and information, the result of tests conducted in our laboratories and our experience gained over the years customer service.
ANGAR paintings, SC will not be responsible for problems caused by incorrect application or misuse of our products.
If you want to know the polyurethane varnish PRICE OR CERTIFIED FIREPROOF FIRE BARRIER, two-part iron, wood, floors, etc .. you can consult at the start of this page.
- Theoretical performance
- Between 10 and 12 square meters Kilo X X Hand (Depending on the media, it is new or already painted)
- Minimum 8 hours / maximum 24 hours (elapsed this period, it is necessary to sand the surface for repainting)
- Brightness / Satin
- Disolvente Poliuretano
- Useful of Application
- BRUSH / ROLLER / AIRLESS
- Cleanliness Tool
- Solvent Polyurethane
- Dissolution of the first hand
- Between 20 % and 25 %
- Dissolution in the second hand
- 10% Solvent
- Transparent or colorless
- JUEGO 2.6 K Y 0.75 KGS / JUEGO 13 K Y 3KGS
- Time of dried to a temperature of 25 ºC and a relative dampness of 50 %
- TOUCH: 1 hour
- Temperature of Application
- Do not apply below 5 ° Celsius
- Proportion of the mixture
- 4: 1 (4 Epoxy parts: 1 part catalyst)
- 0.90 - 1 grs / m3
- Flame retardant B-s2, d0
- Humedad del soporte
- Inferior al 10 %