Union Bridge UNI-LATEX
We have 2 qualities: Excellent and Economical
Union bridge of excellent quality, between mortars and concrete that maintain its adhesive characteristics 36 hours after its application.
As Self-Adhering Mortar, Concrete Repair, Adherent Primer, or Barrier Layer.
As reinforcement of mortars
For concrete and mortar screeds
BUY UNION BRIDGE - UNI LATEX (Better QUALITY than the SIKA TOP 50)
BUY ADHERENCE PROMOTER FOR CONCRETE, MORTARS AND MICROCEMENTS
NATURE OF THE UNION BRIDGE OR UNI LATEX
Liquid emulsion formulated based on an aqueous dispersion of acrylic copolymers.
- The support must be clean and free of loose or poorly adhered material.
- It can be applied with a brush, roller or gun.
- The porous cementitious supports will be improved with water, until saturating the base of application, avoiding the formation of puddles.
- Homogenize the content of the container stirring thoroughly.
- Do not apply below 5º C
- Excellent quality:
- Adhesion slurry: Dilute the product with water in a 1: 1 ratio, and add the mixture to the cement until the consistency of the slurry is obtained.
- Repair Mortar : Cement / Sand Ratio 1: 2
- Uni-Latex / Water Ratio 1: 2
- Mix until you get the desired consistency.
Pinturas ANGAR, SC will not be responsible for the problems caused by incorrect application of the products.
- Theoretical performance
- GROUT: 300 g / m2 / // MORTAR: 850 g / m2 / cm // UNION BRIDGE: 7-9 m2 / KGS
- milky liquid
- Useful of Application
- BRUSH / ROLLER / AIRLESS
- Cleanliness Tool
- Solid in weight
- Excellent quality: approximately 45% /// Economic Quality: Less than 40%