Acrylic Painting Letter RAL SPRAY (400ml)
SPRAY SATIN LETTER RAL
Spray paint with a satin finish for decorative, DIY or professional use both indoors and outdoors.
Spray paint in 50 colors from the RAL
Acrylic Enamel Spray High quality, fast drying and excellent weather resistance, scratch, grease, water and detergents.
Suitable for painting small parts.
Product customizationDon't forget to save your customization to be able to add to cart
BUY OR ENAMEL SPRAY PAINT SPRAY IN THE COLORS OF THE CHARTER RAL
IF YOU WANT A COLOR RAL CHART THAT IS NOT IN THE FOLD, YOU IF WE CAN MAKE INTRODUCES THE REFERENCE DESIRED COLOR AT THE END OF THE PAGE PERSOANLIZACIÓN PRODUCT (Minimum purchase 6 units)
IRON SPRAY PAINT, WOOD, ETC .. FOR INTERIOR AND EXTERIOR
COMPOSITION OF SPRAY PAINT ACRYLIC SATIN
Enamel vinyl acrylic resins composed of high quality, made with high quality pigments and stabilizing additives for a flawless finish.
FEATURES ACRYLIC ENAMEL SPRAY
• Fast drying.
• Good hardening.
• Excellent flexibility.
• Highly resistant to scratching once dried.
• Excellent adhesion.
• Contains no lead or other heavy metals.
• Good hiding power.
• Durability of brightness and color.
• Ease of application and repainted.
• Lightning Resist U.V.
• High temperature resistance.
• Does not yellow.
Excellent adhesion on many materials.
WHERE CAN I USE OR ACRYLIC ENAMEL SPRAY PAINT?
Being a high quality paint can also be used for a variety of applications where their characteristics are required.
• DIY, crafts and gardening.
Enamel Spray, suitable for use both indoors and outdoors. Recommended for decorating and protecting all surfaces of wood, metal, cardboard, stone, ceramics and many plastics. Ideal for industry, DIY, automotive, plumbing etc.
Due to the product characteristics recommend its use for retouching and painting appliances and accessories thereof
Acrylic spray paint intended for painting cranes, industrial structures and iron in general both outdoors and indoors, and for those times when a particularly fast drying desired.
Spray paint or spray is ideal for painting small parts are optimal for retouching industrial facilities, pipelines coding, machinery, etc., getting a professional high quality finish in places where access is difficult brush or roller .
HOW DO I APPLY THE PAINT OR ENAMEL SPRAY?
• It should shake well before using the spray for about one or two minutes after hearing mixer noise.
• Apply to clean, dry surfaces. Remove corrosion with a wire brush and foresee an antioxidant primer if necessary. On plastics and PVC can apply a primer for a perfect anchorage.
Protect surfaces should not be painted and perform a spray test with a distance of about 25 cm.
• advise apply thin coats for best results. Workpiece can be recoated after five minutes with the same paint, to apply several thin coats.
• Reverse the aerosol valve to purge after use, if the diffuser replace with a new one is stuck.
• Do not use on energized equipment and use in well ventilated areas.
PRECAUTIONS TO USE A SPRAY PAINTING IS ACRYLIC
As an acrylic based paint, you must be careful not to paint over synthetic funds insufficiently hardened over time, since if they are recent rise up not being compatible.
Apply in well-ventilated places, protecting eyes and respiratory tract.
PRESENTATION OF ACRYLIC ENAMEL SPRAY SATIN
400 ml container
IF YOU WANT TO KNOW THE PRICE OF SPRAY PAINT ACRYLIC COLORS IN THE RAL LETTER OR THE PRICE OF ACRYLIC ENAMEL SPRAY can consult it at the top of this page.